Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Gtech audios. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to
comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
relationship with you in relation to this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Gtech Audios prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Clients agree not to attempt to modify, reverse engineer, resell, redistribute, or misrepresent the origin of, The Knowledge, except as provided for in the applicable license.
- You agree to pay for the items you order. In case of any payment cancellation or hold/freeze, a repayment needs to be done within 24 hours of any payment issue. We reserve the right to recall any shipment for which payment was rejected by the payment gateway and the customer will be liable for shipping charges, return shipping cost and other cost incurred towards inventory, accounting, etc. In case the customer accepts the courier for which the payment was not done or payment failed, the customer is liable for paying full order invoice amount plus 100 Rs/day or 1% of the invoice value, whichever is higher, for the delay in payment.
- You agree to the shipping terms and condition mentioned here
- You agree to the refund and return policy mentioned here
- These Website Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. Disputes arising in connection with these Website Terms (including non-contractual disputes) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tirupur, Tamilnadu (India).